1994 Marin Team Issue For Sale

sylus":3o7ucupo said:
your marin..good luck with the sale
Thanks mate ,its up to £300 at so thats over what it owes me,the guy gave me a refund on the crank i got for it as i already bought one on a car boot sale of all places :eek:
Thanks for your help and advise to ;)

mrpedigree":1upi0ie4 said:
sylus":1upi0ie4 said:
Thanks mate ,its up to £300 at so thats over what it owes me,the guy gave me a refund on the crank i got for it as i already bought one on a car boot sale of all places :eek:

good luck with the sale there too Mr Pedigree. Shame you annoyed so many people on here trying to sell it. May have sold otherwise.

Logic.Al":1ac26u6u said:
mrpedigree":1ac26u6u said:
sylus":1ac26u6u said:

good luck with the sale there too Mr Pedigree. Shame you annoyed so many people on here trying to sell it. May have sold otherwise.
I know ,shame wasn't it, i mean they did get their knickers in a twist didnt they :LOL:
Not that those annoyed anonymouses was gonna buy it anyhow , they just wanted to kick the tyres and slate me for not wanting to take a loss on it :roll: ha well its making more than what i gave for it ,and what i was being offered on here ,so all well that ends well :D

Let's stay on topic please chaps - which is the sale of Ringo's Marin.

Any general points can be raised elsewhere on the forum.

You can tell them apart my serial numbers... but mainly kit. 94 team issue was full M900 XTR.

I also think (from my catalogues) that Team marin was painted tange prestige and the team issue nickel plated... but I have no evidence of this...

Is your 95 team Marin painted?

ringo":3bln12i2 said:
You can tell them apart my serial numbers... but mainly kit. 94 team issue was full M900 XTR.

I also think (from my catalogues) that Team marin was painted tange prestige and the team issue nickel plated... but I have no evidence of this...

Is your 95 team Marin painted?
Yes mate ,like a metallic champagne colour , always thought the main difference was the gearing was better on the issue ...all lovely bikes tho.

Back