WHOO HOO!!!!

Awesome!

Thanks for that, really appreciate it.

Hopefully now we won't have to guide ourselves by wind direction and Godders examining trees to find out which side the moss is growing on!

Had a fantastic ride yesterday.

GRD, Godders and Myself met up in glorious sunshine. The trees were at their autumn best, and the temp was just right.

GRD yet again came up trumps with trail selection. LOTS of singletrack, again lots new to me. The mud wasn't to bad, as the ground is quite sandy so it drains well. It soon knackers your brakeblocks though.

At Peaslake we arrived at the tea shop, just as the Memorial Day ceremony was occurring. Credit to everyone for observing the minutes silence.

All in all, another top day. Thanks to GRD for guiding us, and Godders for the lift :D

As Marcus has said, another great days riding :cool: and even though it rained the day before the conditions were very good realy ... a few sloppy bits here and there but not to bad at all, and lots more riders up there this week after the cold and very wet day we had last week :(
And i know its a bit of a way to go for some of you but it realy is worth the effort to get up there, its probably the best riding conditions most of us are going to get this side of March/April :shock:
Thanks to GRD for the guided tour... your a star :D And to Marcus for making me get out of bed at 7.30 on a sunday morning so i can get all the faffing done in time to pick him up at the station ;)
Looking foward to seeing more of you out overe the winter !!
Mick :D

Back