Parts: Dura Ace/ High End Campag / Shimano 8 spd Wheels

rusty bodie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I have got a few bits for this eddy merckx frame already but i still need the following if you can help me out - decent condition please and without any damage, corrosion or excessive wear:

cinelli 66 -42 bars (no grooves) and matching stem (record or 1A - approx 11cm or so)

27.2 seatpost - campag nuovo record, super record, dura ace - no wear above the limit mark please

wheels: decent mavic/ ambrosio sprint rim wheels - dura ace 8 speed hubs etc - might consider MA40 or G40 etc

Brakes - super record/ nuovo record/ c record/ mavic ssc/ dura ace etc

many thanks,

craig :)

I know you said you wanted sprints but I have a cracking set of Mavic Open 4 CD clinchers on Shimano 600 8 speed hubs. Super super smooth, barely used with virtually no wear at all to the front braking surface, rear has just a smidge more.
PM with email for piccies if of interest

MA40s and G40s are both clincher rims...and can be a real pain to get tyres onto....Conti from personal experience and been told Vittoria is even worse.....however the 4CD rims are a cinch to get tyres onto and is a nice rim into the bargain.....plus Tony is a good bloke to deal with.

I have some nice sprint wheels but only with a 7 speed freewheel but have loads of tubs thathold air including a new unused Conti Gatorskin tub......Sachs New Success on Mavic GP4 with two Conti Competition tubs plus a new Shimano compatible indexed 13-24 freewheel.

Back