MacRetro Newbies.... Introduce yourself here:

Another guest for the Hotel California. Enjoy your stay Richard and hod onto your wallet with both hands.

Cheers all!

The ken/kaiser. Will take the bikes out for a pic or two. The're all rather.. care worn looking. Considered a run of powder coating but decided I actually like them as they are. Rugged used items.

Now we,re out of the little flat we had, I no longer need folding bikes so much. So Been fixing up the rhino with the thought of selling it .. But the more I fix it, more I want to keep it. Quite an oddity. Suspension is shot so looking at rigid forks and putting high psi in the rear shock.. Found that I dislike maintaining suspension stuff and the bike fun to ride as it's currently set up (with slick tires and road gearing.)

think the version I nearly bought was the frog....
mint_fs_kl.jpg

smaller wheels than the birdy but same company and design.

Hi All,

Thought I'd introduce myself as I'm north of the border.

I have recently got back into mountain biking after a 16+ year gap.

I'm in Cruden Bay in the NE, anyone else up this neck of the woods?

Cheers

Andy

Hiya Andy welcome to the fun frivolity and general piss takin
expect juvenile behaviour a plenty. BTW am the only adult in this section :shock:

And tell us a bit more about your self.

Cheers for the welcome guys,

Well, I used to be a mtb racer back in my teenage years, mid nineties, then for some reason I stopped, well I can probably give you 2 reasons girls and drink!

Anyway right back into it again, mostly due to my eldest son, not quite 4 yet but we got him an islabike in the summer and he wants to go out every weekend now. But still enjoy slightly more demanding riding too, also if there is anyone in the Aberdeen area wants (struggling to word this without sounding well dodgy) someone to go riding with give me a shout.

Just bought a carbon Isaac frame from one of the guys on here, and about to put togeather a retro/ modern build, will put photos up as and when bits arrive.

Evening folks,

Been on here for a few weeks now and just finished my first build thread (follow link below). Mikee suggested I should introduce myself, so here I am.
Similar to Brass-monkey, I used to race xc when I were a lad (not very well I would add) and recently got back in to biking.
Based in Falkirk so am well situated for rides in the central belt (and beyond).

Look forward to joining some of you on the trails.

Cheers,

Col

Back