Component sale (cont) Mostly sold so now closed.

Deax

Devout Dirtbag
OK, so I hope I'm not breaking protocol here - I've just learnt about the 8 photo upload limit.. Here's the rest of the items for sale..see previous post!

Gazelle Champion Mondial A-frame 1978.

Note – sold without headset. Gear levers and bottom bracket. An interesting frame, thought to be re-sprayed by the Gazelle factory in the mid ‘80s to the then popular Amstel team colours. Sadly, it’s a larger than I’d like.

Spec:
531 frame and forks. Campagnolo 1010A dropouts. `Butterfly’ rear brake bridge.

23.5” Centre to top.

120mm rear spacing, standard reach rear, short reach front. Non recessed brake nuts /bolts. British threads.

Very good condition, but with one or two blemishes e.g. chip on head tube.

For recent pictures (built up) go to: https://picasaweb.google.com/1164758157 ... ionMondial

£155 shipped to the UK (headset, BB, gear levers not included).

Raleigh Gran Sport 1982

I'll add a picture shortly, in the meantime pictures alongside the '83 version I have are to be found here – it’s the one with the italic decals, Vitus dropouts etc. 23.5” centre to top, again, just that bit on the large size for me.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1164758157 ... Frames8283

Non recessed brake nuts /bolts, short reach front and rear. 126mm spacing.

Pricing this is difficult, as I’ll be making a loss. The forks have just been re-chromed by Argos (@ around £100) and the Gran Sport headset is NOS from Campy Oldy.

I’ll say £210 with the headset or £160 without. (Includes shipping to the UK). See below – I’m also selling a new transfer set for this frame.

Campagnolo Chorus brakes 1994.

Last year before the model name was printed on the components. These are lovely. There is a minor blemish or two, but they’re small enough to be difficult to spot on the photos. I’ve stripped and re-greased.

£55 shipped to the UK.

Mafac LS2’s, early 1980s.

These can also be found rebadged Spidel, and are perfect for a top class French build. These have never been used – they came from a display bike. I’ve polished off some minor tarnishing on the brake block fixing bolts and cable clamping mechanisms – but otherwise they’re essentially NOS. These were high end French kit, and seem to be pretty rare.

£55 shipped to the UK

Mafac levers – incomplete.

Levers and hoods for the above calipers. Perfect, but lacking the clamps, nuts and washers, as they came with an unused Cinelli VIP set that includes those pieces. It demonstrates that any standard clamp / bolt and nut set will work.

£25 shipped to the UK

Shimano brake levers

Well out of my area of expertise – they look to be nicely functional with return springs included, but I’ve no idea which model as the print has worn for the front. I little beaten up, but worked fine when removed from a bike.

£7 shipped to the UK - now sold!

Campagnolo Chorus headset – post 1994

Branded `Chorus’ so it must be from 1995 onwards, it’s 1” and British threaded. It’s seen some action though – it was smooth on the bike before I removed it, but the alloy has a fair few exterior scratches.

£12 shipped to the UK - Sold!

Attachments

• DSC_0260 small.jpg
    DSC_0260 small.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 612
  • DSC_0269 small.jpg
    DSC_0269 small.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 612
  • DSC_0268.jpg
    DSC_0268.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 612
  • DSC_0263 small.jpg
    DSC_0263 small.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 612
  • DSC_0253 small.jpg
    DSC_0253 small.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 612
  • DSC_0187 small.jpg
    DSC_0187 small.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 612
Special order Campag 1010a drop outs. A frames of this period had few braze-ons - I thing the gear lever bosses and rear brake guides would have been options also.

Back