Colnago Master Pui . . .

khushy

Dirt Disciple
Hello everyone - this is my first post here so I thought I would say hi and let you all know what I am currently building . . .

Colnago Master Pui c1990 - NOS just bought from a bloke in Italy - still waiting for the forks!!!!

Have just started building it with Campag Record 2008 Race Feel Groupset (full) + Mavic Tubular Rims etc - Deda Bars - Colnago Stem - Look Pedals etc - its going to be a stunning bike!

I am hoping to have it sorted for the weekend so I can go and burn some rubber!!!

My next little project which will be back with me on Friday is my trusty Peugeot 753 c1988 its just being totally stripped and refinihed by Atlantic Boulevard in Bury - not sure if it will be Shimano'd up again or I might go with Campy (Chorus probably - Record has done me in!!!

Pictures to follow . . .

khushy

I'm think about atlantic in bury for a pinarello and colnago restoration and hs prices have scared me! More than double and 3 times more than Argos prices. What is their work like and is the premium price worth it?

I've has 2 bikes resprayed by Atlantic Boulevard - in both cases quality was top notch but expect his prices match demand if you want the best. What put me off Argos was their indifference to my enquiries.

I've had an Argos respray experience. It was ok but at the price I was expecting something special. If I get something resprayed again I'll look elsewhere although I know others have been pleased.

Any one used vernon barker or bob Jackson? Vernon seems quite reasonable but very little I can find about him

Back