wingbar or bmx'ish bars?

konafan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Looking for a handlebar either DMR wingbar or equivalent, OR a bmx style high profile/height set of bars, sort of looking for a cross between bmx and mtb I think if they exist!

Black or grey preferred.
25.4 thickness too.

Got some high rise Revell Bikes bars but they are 31.8mm clamp. Got a matching Revell Bikes hardcore stem. You could have them pretty cheap.

Used to have them on my Spooky Bandwagon but got something a bit less hardcore on now as I don't bounce so well these days...

Here's a couple of pics. Can do some better ones in the morning. Bar is the one at the back and stem is the one on the left.

The bars are 680mm wide with a 3" rise on them and the stem is 65mm long with no rise.

Reckon on about £15 for the pair plus postage which will probably be about a fiver, so £20?

Rich

Attachments

• bars_etc 008.JPG
    bars_etc 008.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 278
  • bars_etc 010.JPG
    bars_etc 010.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 278
cool, interested pending further pics yes (poss one of them both mounted together if no hassle) :D

Wynne, thanks very much for putting them together and snapping them for me, but I think I want a) a braced bar like a wingbar, and b) to keep to 25.4 thickness so I can keep my dmr stem, and if I want, shim up some bmx bars.

Cheers anyway pal.

I have an aluminium set in gloss black.
About 2inch rise with a brace, 25.3 clamp.
Pm me if they are of interset ;)

I am waiting on a set of bars & stem... if they suit me I might be persuaded to sell my braced cromo Wingbar, it has a 22.2mm clamp x 710mm wide in gloss black - heavy but bombproof!

Back