Wiggo hit by a white van

JamesM":3rg8vorq said:
Whereas most car drivers don't!!! :roll:

I pretty much shouted the same thing at the radio in my car, only in a slightly more base language :oops:

I hope both of them recover quickly and fully and that the high profile of this story alerts 'drivers' to be a tad more aware of what's going on around them.

Final word, from the Telegraph...

"Dave Brailsford, performance director of British Cycling, told BBC Radio Five Live that Shane Sutton’s helmet “probably saved his life”."

Nuff said.

JeRkY":3q1fidk5 said:
Jeremy vine is one of this countries most detestable cock munches to be given a microphone.

A little OTT. The 'Wright stuff' is much worse.

JeRkY":3ndy2yxl said:
Jeremy vine is one of this countries most detestable cock munches to be given a microphone.

He has the charm, wit and social grace of a pubic louse - a nasty, slimy little toad.

As for Steve Wright...

legrandefromage":2q1ok1wn said:
wearing a bit of foam on the head would have made no difference to these results of these accidents

"Team Sky has confirmed that Wiggins suffered bruising to his body and lung, a fractured rib and dislocated finger.

“Bradley has already recovered from a mild head injury which required overnight observation in hospital on Wednesday,” confirmed a Team Sky spokesman

“The swelling in his dislocated finger has also reduced and will not require surgery, and he will undergo further X-rays on his fractured rib on Monday.

“He’s convalescing at home with his family and is expected to make a full recovery in a short period of time.”"(http://road.cc/content/news/70168-updat ... s-injuries)

Seems he had a head injury.

I hope he has a good supply of pain killers, as broken ribs really hurt, especially when you laugh, cough, sneeze or breathe.

Retro Cat":1sz5yhzj said:
JeRkY":1sz5yhzj said:

He has the charm, wit and social grace of a pubic louse - a nasty, slimy little toad.

What exactly is it about broadcasters named Jeremy that makes them pretty poor specimens of the human race? Paxman excepted; I've met him a couple of times, sound bloke and very down to earth.

David

David B":2j1pvcz6 said:
Retro Cat":2j1pvcz6 said:
JeRkY":2j1pvcz6 said:

What exactly is it about broadcasters named Jeremy that makes them pretty poor specimens of the human race? Paxman excepted; I've met him a couple of times, sound bloke and very down to earth.

David

My ex used to be a stage manager at the BBC, she used to do the Newsnight run through before broadcast. Paxman used to sleep through it, with his feet up on the desk.

I like the man.

Back