Audi RS6, the ultimate retro ride transportation device!

John":1mojd7fv said:
Aren't those Audi's 400bhp+ ? That's plain nuts.

An e34 m5 touring would also be pretty sweet, very q car.

The RS6 is 450bhp, with the later ones being 480bhp :twisted:
The germans got the M5 touring, uk had to settle for the patheic 540i ;)

P20":1eyptuhz said:
John":1eyptuhz said:
Aren't those Audi's 400bhp+ ? That's plain nuts.

An e34 m5 touring would also be pretty sweet, very q car.

The RS6 is 450bhp, with the later ones being 480bhp :twisted:
The germans got the M5 touring, uk had to settle for the patheic 540i ;)

Dead slow those 540's ;) Saw acouple on the autobahn in Deutschland last summer, those bad boys can move....

Glad I never crashed it coz they were made of french tin foil and had a habit of setting on fire if they went over!

My first 205 got totalled when I rear-ended my future father-in-law when he stopped suddenly (someone stepped out in front of him, I was following too close). His towbar made a nice mess of the engine.

My second one suffered a more grisly death - coming out of Lyneham one evening on a road that hadn't been swept after a lorry jack-knifed the day before, just as it hit dew point, I found the limits of traction. The car went through a road sign, down a ditch, rolled and smacked a tree. I was out of there in about ten seconds, minus one shoe, but with only a cut thumb to show for it. Fire crew reckoned I was lucky to escape without broken legs, and I'm glad I didn't go off the 60ft drop on the other side of the road.

Somehow, after that, I've been banned from owning 205s by my parter!

some many youngsters lost their lifes in 205 . it was a nice car but not glued to the road enough . it was a bit too light .

205 blues

My wife's 1st car was a 205xs, she's luck to be alive after prang in fog, she pulled out of a side road when it looked clear, woke up with the front wing at nearly 90 degrees to the door!

A good mate of mine also hit a cow in a M16 engined GTi, that made a mess I can assure you! Wrote off car and killed cow, which ruptured all over the car and occupants.

Farmer and he called it 50 50!

Er... If you want retro
Seen recently at Goodwood Festival of speed.

Attachments

• FOS2006 resized.jpg
    FOS2006 resized.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 2,734
I know there are a few Saab lovers on here .

In a house next to one of my ride i see an old SAAB . i mean really old . I dont think owner is bothered about it as it is full of green moss . It looks like an estate with a rounded bonnet .

My 1st car was a Mini. They still make me smile when i see them, would love one as a 2nd car if money,space, etc allowed :cry:

Back