Not just for Scotchlanders

RobMac":2k3w6rny said:
al":2k3w6rny said:
I'm having some for lunch.... Awesome!

al. :D

I hope its proper rolled oats and not that instant fine sawdust stuff ;)

Scotts porage oats, half water half milk with plenty of unrefined sugar.

Non of this water and salt nonsense. I'd use that stuff to hang wall paper in an emergency...... although, I'm not sure what kind of emergency would warrant the hanging of wood-chip with porridge!!

al.

old_coyote_pedaller":n4gsjhhw said:
You wouldn't need paper, just paint the wall with the porridge and it would look like woodchip. ;)

Nice one.....I nominate you to do all my thinking for me from now on.

al":3ve9lfjt said:
old_coyote_pedaller":3ve9lfjt said:
You wouldn't need paper, just paint the wall with the porridge and it would look like woodchip. ;)

Hold on a minute. We'll need to have him submit 3 examples of his finest (worst) puns for scrutiny by the judges first.

Amazing stuff porridge :D Fairly sets a heat up in your system ,1/2 way through a bowl and youre beginning to perspire.

TIP- You must soak the oats overnight ;)

Traditionally some folk, who I consider weird even by my homelands extreme standards, used to allow porridge to set then slice it up and fry it up with onions as a savoury dish :shock:

Porridge is quite nice made only with water and just a pinch of salt, admittedly for years I didn't believe this but my tastes seem to have changed :roll:

FMJ":s257qnw8 said:
al":s257qnw8 said:
old_coyote_pedaller":s257qnw8 said:

Hold on a minute. We'll need to have him submit 3 examples of his finest (worst) puns for scrutiny by the judges first.

I won't be doing any thinking for anybody else, I eff up enough just thinking for myself. :oops:

Back