Molteni Orange Merckx something or other

Scand

The Team Sc as I recall never came in Molteni orange, they were usually more detailed paintjobs like most Merckx in the late 90's early 2000's. Those decals look like aftermarket available ones as well.
It could be a limited run I suppose, though if its a respray I personally think its a waste as every SC I have seen has been very smart looking.

Jamie

Re: Scand

Jamiedyer":18jd63ew said:
The Team Sc as I recall never came in Molteni orange, they were usually more detailed paintjobs like most Merckx in the late 90's early 2000's. Those decals look like aftermarket available ones as well.
It could be a limited run I suppose, though if its a respray I personally think its a waste as every SC I have seen has been very smart looking.

Jamie

Team SC was available in Molteni orange as a special order up to 2005 ( i used to work for the OZ merckx importer...)

Andy

Cheers Andy

AAhhhhh! cheers Andy
Never had seen one before. I still dont think it looks right on a more modern machine. I know its iconic and all that, but if if you didnt know the context of what it was representing, in my opinion, its a pretty bland look. Though saying that its probably one of those paint jobs that looks far better in the flesh.

Jamie

Back