Oakleys

Am I the only person here with them then?

Only occasionally worn fire iridium OTTs, complete with original box and scrotum style lens cover.
DSC02947.jpg

Few pairs of Twentys, about four M Frame and Pro-M frames, with about 8 lenses. Two pairs of Square wires.

Two pairs of old school Straight Jackets (Matt Clear and Yellow Metal)

But no vintage, original Mark 1 Frogskins. :cry:

I had a pair way back when, but left them on a blonde in France. If anyone has any, let me know!

Whats left of what once was a larger collection, I seem to have misplaced some M-frames, another pair of Sub zero's, & another pair I can't remember the name of - like sub zero's, but smaller - looked awsome. I've also lost the extra large hard case I had for carrying them around in, gutted.

Anyway, here's whats survived the last 10 years in the odds & sods drawer:
tsoak1.jpg

Cheers,

TSC.

I have some E-wires and O-wires for prescription lenses. If anybody wants them for their collection drop me a line. I'd swop for some sub-zeros/mumbos or something......

A pic of my Oakley's. Since this photo, I've acquired some more M-Frames. Best riding glasses ever made......

Attachments

• DCP00129.JPG
    DCP00129.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 878
hi... i know this is a little bit bad but someone may appreciate me doing this, i was doing a little research on my sunglasses before selling them and stumbled across this site which seems to generate quite a bit of interest in the old Oaks, hence me signing up... i did atleast used to own a bike, hence the glasses.

my oakleys are Cheetah Eyejackets with the Gold Iridium lenses and are on ebay.

dont want to step on the forums toes so i have posted this in the for sale section.. have a gander if you wish.

Cheers and apologies.

What in the model name of those blue frame ones (rear right) that are on the second shelf from the bottom on a first post?

I think that I had those when I started MTB biking at end of 80's. Maybe I need to find them. They have black and yellow lens. Maybe there was two type of ear pieces also :?:

Back