Pace RC500 For Sale

Seat tube (centre of BB to top of seat tube) 19 inches.

virtual top tube length 22 inches.

The main issue is the standover height, as you can see in the pictures the BB sits at quite an altitude... However it does sag two or three inches once aboard.

It is highly reminiscent of getting aboard a horse though!

Contact JeRkY on here, he has one and I think he is a little shorter than me (I'm six foot...). Don't know why I think he's shorter, as I've not met the man!

Twain, that is a French EGS mech and the best quality MTB part you will ever set eyes on... Knocks a Pauls or a Proshift into a cocked hat quality wise... If I split the bike I may keep this for my desk at work!

It is CNC'd to hell and even has a titanium sleeve in the bolt recess, so that the Ti bolt doesn't bind in the alloy...

More info here... but basically the company went bust as these cost more to make than their heavy purchase price... Suppose the design suits downhill as it gives you plenty of clearance...

http://www.disraeligears.co.uk/Site/EGS_derailleurs.html

How did the scratch card go? :D :D

Here's a better pic... I should add that the wheel in the picture was prior to the Big'un...

20120626_185808.jpg

Hi

Hi,

Don't let this go on eBay if you can!! I'm sure someone will find a way to buy it (if not me!!)......ask and they will come! Sure I've heard this somewhere before!!

I was about to get in touch with Duncan about perhaps one day helping out on a new design I have. Why not contact him as he may have it "for old time's sake" :D

John

Latest posts

Back