Fife and Tayside rides thread

its ma farts you'll hiv to worry about ...... indian sat night

will bring the lube for ye to try as well :shock:

keithyr":2tund2xm said:
right Rob, pick me up at the KFC carpark at the big retail park near chapel farm at the west Kirkcaldy exit of A92 - 9.30am

then we can meet ZZ at kelty afore 10am ?

sound like a plan?

After picking up the piss heed Keithyr as arranged we headed for Blairadam to rendezvous with ZZ.
After the two mincers settled on what they were wearing we set off, it was a wee bit chilly but we soon warmed up. Going was pretty good considering the time 'o' year, 3 & 1/2 hours later we all agreed TOPPER 'O' A DAY. Blairadam is a pretty good area if you ask me especially once you get your bearings its got loads 'o' wee gems hidden away ;)

Thanks guys :D

Keith thanks for the spot 'o' lube :oops:

Agreed Rob, great morning's riding in the crisp and clear Fife air (when not directly behind Keith's tailpipe anyway). Did take a while before I almost found my groove. More riding required.

I think I'm back to preferring Blairmuddum to Pitmuddum, it seems to flow better when the conditions are crappy. Me and Keith were both annoyed you didn't join us for an occasional 'sympathy mince' though...

talking about sympathy mincing......who was the only mincer that fell aff again this week ?

still rider of the day though.

absolute killer of a ride, so glad had it organised or i wouldna hiv been out.

hated every minute until that last section when i finally started to be able to ride again.

canna wait till next week now!

Sunday 9.30am ish Blairadam if anybody fancies it.

think ZZ and Rob making it.

and nae hangover this week!!

Not for me, I make a point of being at the Rememberance Day Parade in my home town. Show a bit of respect for the past fallen which include some of my ancestors. Plus I'm going walking with my girlfriend later in the day.

So enjoy yourselves ;)

keithyr":kr41uvbg said:
Sunday 9.30am ish Blairadam if anybody fancies it.

Sounds good. Give me a chance to get the new ride mucky.
Never been so where is the meeting point?

Usual meeting place:-

Get to junction 4 of M90 by Kelty, head west on B914 on western side of M90 for a few hundred yards from junction 4 and take first road on your right into Blairadam forestry commision woodland. Follow road down to bottom to carpark beside forestry commision buildings and park up beside other Macretro ;)

Back