My_Teenage_Self Feedback thread

middleburn rs2's

Bought a set of rs2's from Steve, he did 'em at a great price, sent day after i paid, packaged really well. Can't thank him enough. Cheers Steve! Gregg.

Schwinn 4 Banger

Steve bought a 4 Banger frame from me, and proceeded to give me a heart attack when he received it, with a pm entitled
"Schwinn - Disappointed"

Turns out he was having a laugh and, now that my heart has settled back in to a normal rhythm, I thought I'd pop and leave some feedback.

Top, top guy to deal with. I've dealt with Steve before and every time has been nothing but a pleasure.

I hope you like the frame, Steve. Can't wait to see what you do with it :D

Mark

Bought a headtube badge from me. Fast payment excellent comms. Top chap. Good luck with your build :D

Cheers,
Will

Dealt with Steve for some XTR cranks, friendly and honest communication and payment as agreed, zero hassles and was good enough to let me know he was happy with the goods. Just like it should be. Excellent and recommended RB'er. :)

Onza Ules Grips

Can now grip onto my handlebars like glue thanks to some great Onza Ules Grips from this tip top retrobiker :)

Super quick delivery and great comms :D

What can I say, great price, quick delivery and well packaged to top it all off. Highly recommended.

Back