Paul Love Lever - in Blue - NOW FOUND

Swede

Gold Trader
Funk Fan
Feedback
View
I know it's a long shot but... does anyone have a set or know of someone who does? I'm after the early 90's version (long pull I believe) in blue.

I missed out on a recent eBay bid and there's a guy in the US who's selling his individually but I'm not getting into that!

Attachments

• love lever.jpg
    love lever.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 749
Yesterday was a black day in my search for a pair of the allusive things… Severn weeks ago I was outbid on eBay and since then five pairs have turned be auctioned, but all in the wrong colours; red, rasta & a blue/red combo (you get the picture). However, yesterday just like buses two blue sets came up at once. If you’ve read Nuno’s post from yesterday you get the impression that I managed to snag them; I didn’t. Someone else had sent a PM without putting up a post, which I think is bad form :evil: . I then stayed up to 1am this morning in order to try and win the others on eBay only to be outbid (again) by $0.05! Needless to say I’m a bit pi**ed off today. :(

Anyway the search continues so please let me know if you have any.

Thanks

Wahoo! After nearly 7 months I’m now the proud owner of 2 pairs of these things……. Not sure what I’m going to do with the red/blue ones yet but I’m sure something will crop up. :D :D :D :D

Back