Wiggo hit by a white van

Wiggo

Let's hope Wiggo wasn't using his ipod at the time - what with his comments about the guy getting knocked over at the olympic village!

May be it's his fault???? Some times it's the cyclist fault :roll: Odd as that may sound :roll:

The female driver was "helping the police with their inquiries". She was also pulling out from the petrol station, so suggests she pulled out on/into him

tintin40":1zh1jpi2 said:
May be it's his fault???? Some times it's the cyclist fault :roll: Odd as that may sound :roll:

Yes well said, the report I heard was that he collided with a van.
Anyway I wish him well, and I await the conclusions of the incident.

I still reckon an 'injury lawyers 4u' type firm will try to get the woman a whiplash/damages claim, "the worlds best cyclist didn't know what he was doing, reckless he was, should've got some of those cheap Ebays lights mentioned in the Retrobike thread your honour".

Is it just me or does the name 'Wiggo' sound supremely patronising, for some reason it really pisses me off

Probably just me.

Anyway I thought it was a white car not a van......

The library footage they used to report this on the BBC this morning showed him cycling down the road with his lid stowed on his bars!
Great example to set :roll:

makster":2rx8ykfm said:
The library footage they used to report this on the BBC this morning showed him cycling down the road with his lid stowed on his bars!
Great example to set :roll:

Agree. The number of times i've seen that out an about London. Perhaps its to protect their knuckles.

(Getting off topic.) hurting your Ribs is f**king painful. Done it once last summer. Still not 100%

Its time its made compulsory for all drivers to have an eyesight test every 5 years, I'm sure poor eyesight accounts for a lot of accidents.

Back