Silverfish 1986 Yeti Yak

Retro Spud":9rdw3f0z said:
Darren

You're fast becoming the #1 Yeti project Builder :D
Fair play to Yah buddy you've an exceptional eye for /attension to detail

Slow burner or not I'll be following this one keenly

I don't know about that, maybe #1 project starter! Finishing them seems to be the biggest challenge so big respect to everyone on here, I know how much time it takes to finish these projects :oops:

This should be a sweet build though, even better if I can source a portage pad.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Silverfish":1qf64n14 said:
Retro Spud":1qf64n14 said:
Darren

You're fast becoming the #1 Yeti project Builder :D
Fair play to Yah buddy you've an exceptional eye for /attension to detail

Slow burner or not I'll be following this one keenly

I don't know about that, maybe #1 project starter! Finishing them seems to be the biggest challenge so big respect to everyone on here, I know how much time it takes to finish these projects :oops:

This should be a sweet build though, even better if I can source a portage pad.

Mate your last finished build was Sublime.

Im confident this will be the same.

Could we not make a suitable shoulder pad for it. Im sure there must be someone here or on yetifan with one we could borrow, once in hand and with some thought, it shouldnt be too hard... :?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Silverfish":3t5vh71r said:
Thanks for the heads up Retro Spud, but that looks like 2nd gen Yeti man to me...

That's the difference between me and you.... I'd have f**ked up and bought it :oops:
(although to be honest I've not got the real deal to directly compare it with.. so I might let myself off that one)

great !!!
another super thread :cool:

please don't change those white & black stripes with old yeti army characters
are so niiice , IMHO

Silverfish : you killed me again ! :shock: :D

Silverfish":3eug9a9j said:
Sadly the black and white stripes will go yes...
no ! no ! :( The dacals are the particularity of your frame.
Or, before removing them, make a copy :D

24pouces":12fktkdg said:
Silverfish : you killed me again ! :shock: :D

Silverfish":12fktkdg said:
Sadly the black and white stripes will go yes...
no ! no ! :( The dacals are the particularity of your frame.
Or, before removing them, make a copy :D

The white was a repaint, the turq/white was a repaint, it's impossible to tell now what colour it would have been originally. The stripes really don't do it for me I am sorry :(

But they are only bits of tape wrapped around the tubes so very easy to replicate :D

Back