Klein Attitude Dolomite 1991

To answer that question, I would have to ask her first, and that would only lead to suspicion. What I tend to do is make abit more of a fuss when one is going, I am sure that that makes no difference!

To be fair though, she leaves me to it, but that doesn't really help me!

Great looking specimen! Nice to have Campy too, but if you are going to ride it I'd rather cut the QR than risk it going into my leg...

AND please for the love of bikes trim your cables.

awesome bike. are you going to put a chain on it? or is that the ultimate way to stop you riding it? :D

i personally think the campagnolo is more desirable than the frame, very cool. wish i could handle the ride of my attitude so it stays in the garage.

It is a beautiful rig and I aspire to own something similar one day.

But...FFS just cut the seat QR, if you ever sell it, sell the QR with it! Simple stuff.

@clockd. The chain and pedals came with it and they will be going on soon. I will ride it occasionally, you just have too, but it won't be getting dragged through winter woods.

@guymuttley21. Bought off here a few weeks ago.

shogun":3u90s2g8 said:
It is a beautiful rig and I aspire to own something similar one day.

But...FFS just cut the seat QR, if you ever sell it, sell the QR with it! Simple stuff.

Dilemma solved, just bought a NOS one off eBay :D

That's alovely build Ash. Absolutely pristine, I think you bought it off here a few weeks ago?

Did they make the Campy post in the darker colour - I think a dark coloured seatpost would absolutely finish this :D

Back