Urban RetroBike tour around London - Saturday 1st Dec 2012

I'm afraid I can't make the November date unfortunately, up in the smoke this weekend instead. So put me down for the 2013 ride :)

Info updated

I have updated the list, for those remaining, I will PM a contact number about a week before the ride.
I have been over two of the Southern sections in recent weeks and have finessed them to make for the maximum off road / minor roads experience. I am so looking forward to this ride, let's hope the weather holds out for us.

Only if you want to meet the pick pockets

Oxford Street? in your own time buddy, I take it you jest sir... It's a haven for dodgy East Europeans eager to empty your pockets by fair means or foul.

:roll:

P.S. Racist, how dare you! Half my grand parents were dodgy East Europeans and the last time I went anywhere near Oxford Street some dodgy type with an East European accent tried to tell me about a gold ring he had just "found". :cool:

PM'd list

Urban RetroBike 24-11-12

Just a week to go and "touch wood", even the weather forecast looks promissing. Note that to avoid planned railway engineering, the date was moved from Sunday to Saturday. I have PM'd all those who said they would or might be coming next week.
You have my mobile number if problems occur, otherwise here's to a good day of; tarmac, gravel, mud and flag stone bashing! :D

I'm not sure whether I can make this ride yet, but if I did I think I would be on a train arriving in EC at 9.52.

I can make this ride but can only join at Stratford, also know a cool cycle dirt/concrete track in Haggerston if anybody would be interested?

PurleySquire I'll PM you my mobile number.

Back