Lewis Hamilton

To be honest, F1 holds very little interest for me these days. When they resort to so much external influence on the cars, double DRS zones and all that just to try to make it less boring, it really has become nothing more than a pantomime.

If they want to get some respect back, bring in height restrictions and facial hair inspections.

In a man's world, Webber would rip that skinny little German's helmet off and pummel him into submission.

They need to get rid of that poison dwarf Ecclestoned, bring back Mosley to take over from him and make S&M parties mandatory, where the winners don Nazi garb and show the losers no mercy with sponsorship by KY Jelly.

highlandsflyer":2lik4lms said:
To be honest, F1 holds very little interest for me these days. When they resort to so much external influence on the cars, double DRS zones and all that just to try to make it less boring, it really has become nothing more than a pantomime.

If they want to get some respect back, bring in height restrictions and facial hair inspections.

In a man's world, Webber would rip that skinny little German's helmet off and pummel him into submission.

They need to get rid of that poison dwarf Ecclestoned, bring back Mosley to take over from him and make S&M parties mandatory, where the winners don Nazi garb and show the losers no mercy with sponsorship by KY Jelly.

Now that would pep things up!!

al. :LOL:

I can picture Lewis at the 'party' wafting a large woven fan in an 'it ain't alf hot mum' stylee :D........his mrs..........Alonso..........winners spoils.... :LOL:
I could go on but i probably shouldn't :LOL:

Re: .

Grannygrinder":lggu7bsk said:
Given equal machimery Alonso would drive rings round him.
Unfortunately he won't know how good he's got it until its too late ;)

Ummmm 2007? Alonso finished on equal points but only after resorting to cheating???? :roll:

Re: .

Logic.Al":16zaz68t said:
Grannygrinder":16zaz68t said:
Given equal machimery Alonso would drive rings round him.
Unfortunately he won't know how good he's got it until its too late ;)

Ummmm 2007? Alonso finished on equal points but only after resorting to cheating???? :roll:

+1 just what i was going to post, equal machinery, Lewis would run rings round anyone, hes driven like a world champion this season, its the team that have lost it for him.......

Back