Let's see your entire mountain bike collection...

BoyBurning":1sdzifar said:
zeringer":1sdzifar said:
I know I have seen individual bikes posted in various threads, but how about posting one pic of each bike in your collection in one post if possible (or two+ for the true hoarders). :LOL:

Carl:

I will not post any more on this as I want to see bikes not words, but I think that if Zeringer's initial post is read correctly, he actually meant TWO POSTS, not TWO PICS...

[ie. if you are a 'true hoarder' your bike pics will not all fit on one post].

I left the last part out as I had read the complete sentence as intended, so therefore it had no relevance!

Anyway, I shall not be any more self indulgent and shall instead sit back to see some more fun bikes - and leave the 'policing' to others...

BB

BB

Mate i just think its a bloody SAD day when posting pics of old bikes on an old bike website gets criticised or causes offence.

And in regards to the OPs original post, regardless of how its ment, not everybody could get all there bikes into two pictures, especially if you Do actually want to see the wood and the trees.

And i dont think that making such comments will encourage anybody to show there bikes. All you will succeed in doing is making people embarrased to do so.

Which is a crying shame, and i see it all the time too, there are several members here with Exquisite collections that never see the light of day, and im confident nonsense like this crap doesnt help either.

And i know you have some gorgeous bikes too, you have told me so, So please stop Policing and Start Posting. We would all love to see them...!!!

(as i cant show all my bikes in just two pics, heres a couple of Pics to show how a few of them are stored when not being used. (i hope this is OK)

Attachments

• STORED AND AWAITING THE NEXT OUTING..JPG
    STORED AND AWAITING THE NEXT OUTING..JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,606
  • A TICKET TO RIDE..JPG
    A TICKET TO RIDE..JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 1,606
sinnerman":2unja9cy said:
heres a couple of Pics to show how a few of them are stored when not being used.

Now you see, that's the kind of pics I like!

Brilliant!

[and saved to my desktop...]

BoyBurning":3b9ijbeh said:
sinnerman":3b9ijbeh said:
heres a couple of Pics to show how a few of them are stored when not being used.

Now you see, that's the kind of pics I like!

Brilliant!

[and saved to my desktop...]

but they are rubbish....?

Carl, I'm not too interested in who's right or wrong on what the OP meant for this thread but those last two pics (although it's true that they don't show any detail of individual bikes) are very impressive :cool:

raidan73":1xtmzi9n said:
Carl, I'm not too interested in who's right or wrong on what the OP meant for this thread but those last two pics (although it's true that they don't show any detail of individual bikes) are very impressive :cool:

Ta mate. :cool:

Attachments

• CLEAN SAFE AND WARM..JPG
    CLEAN SAFE AND WARM..JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 1,472
Carl - those are some fantastic pictures there.... None of the emoticons really seem adequate. Cool as Steve McQueen in Siberia.

Carl, you are either single, or VERY lucky to have such an understanding partner :LOL:

Mine has an almost paranoid episode at the thought of whats in my garage (even tho one of the 3 bikes... yes just 3... is hers and hasnt been ridden for 2 years :roll: )

Love her tho, and she makes better cakes than mum ever did (you reading this dear?)... silver linings and all that :LOL:

G

cheers fellas.

And Miss Money Penny is very understanding when it comes to the bikes, Which is very cool.

sinnerman":33dlk55c said:
cheers fellas.

And Miss Money Penny is very understanding when it comes to the bikes, Which is very cool.

Ha, that explains it!

Never knew MMP & SM were partners in the same pie...!

That explains the Bontys I guess...!

BB

Back