Newmillerdam 10th NOV 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you have a good one and enjoy yourselves, I'll be thinking of you as I'm driving down the M74/M6/A66/A1.
Matthew

Hope its not as muddy as the melton/welton ride was for you guys lol

Id put my name down and come get the caldera muddy, but im working this sat morning and off to hull royal to get a manky tooth pulled in the afternoon :cry:

I'm still up for it, I'll be riding my FSR-XC again as my back is still bad, not a happy bunny but what can you do hehe.

Painkillers and pasta for breakfast.

Found my MTB! It was in the back of the shed covered in cobwebs and the detritus of the last Cannock meet..........................

Cleaned and oiled ready for the morning.

So long as it doesn't rain again.................... :roll:

Old Ned":3dqvbgyd said:
Found my MTB! It was in the back of the shed covered in cobwebs and the detritus of the last Cannock meet..........................

the rain will be pushing away this evening, the forecast for tomorrow is bright, chilly, even sunshine. :)

i've got a freshly rebuilt '89 marin palisades, tomorrow will be a good opportunity to break it in a bit. no doubt the gears will need a tweak on the trail :?

marc two tone":1lq04ibw said:
Old Ned":1lq04ibw said:

the rain will be pushing away this evening, the forecast for tomorrow is bright, chilly, even sunshine. :)

i've got a freshly rebuilt '89 marin palisades, tomorrow will be a good opportunity to break it in a bit. no doubt the gears will need a tweak on the trail :?

I'll fetch my 15mm and adjustable spanner then................. ;-)

Have a great ride tomorrow boys, hope the weather is nice and get some pics taken, see you all soon ;)

Have a good one chaps, looks like the weathers gods will be on your side :cool:

Take plenty of pics see ya all soon :D

I'll not be there. I do have the car, but only because the Wife is not too well and she's passed on a blinding head cold to me :(

Of course She now wants me to take here 'children's present shopping'
Feel for me when you're breathing the peaceful fresh air :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back