added something new (much newer in fact) to my collection

Attachments

• 496.jpg
    496.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 510
  • 445.jpg
    445.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 510
Well at least it has skinny tubes and silver mechs (Athena?).

I think the weight saving ideas are a tad too much though, I can live without 'bar tape for hill climbs but no pedals is too rad for me!

Mark.

very nice! I really like the more 'traditional' time frames from a few years back, the ones with round tubes and lugs, just like this one.

can we have some better pics please? :)

I didn't realise the photos were so poor till I saw them here on here ,I will take/post better ones ASAP , the record 11 mechs both are carbon and silver alloy sorry Daccordimark , I will tape the bars once I have ridden the bike and I'm happy with the lever position , and I only have grey Time RSX pedals at the moment but want fully black ones.

The tubes are round in a few places but actually ovalised and lemon shaped in others

Ah, I thought it unlikely you would have non-Record mechs on there, I blame the 'photos not my poor eyesight :LOL:.

When I make the leap into carbon, hopefully next year, I will look longingly at Time and Look frames but end up settling for some cheap amorphous blob of a monocoque instead no doubt - sigh.

Mark.

I know what you mean Mark. Before I bought my Cinelli I was going to go carbon. I put in a few fruitless bid's on eBay for some older Look frames but was weeing into wind with the price I wanted to pay.

It was a choice of either more steel in the garage or something that looked like every other bike on the road. Steel won (as usual).

(Sorry to go OT. Nice Time bike BTW). :cool: :LOL:

I actually bought this frame on eBay after getting sniped (last second bid for non-ebayers) on a lovely red/white/green main tubed steel Colnago

Attachments

• gilco master.jpg
    gilco master.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 554
Back