Rocky Mountain Experience

I have 1 of 3 options. I can keep trying to find a Syncros, I can use a shim (which I have already bought), or I can use the Race Face post I just got in 30.4. I could go with a RF theme! But I still need the 2 cable stops replaced! I got the fork (after 4 months of looking). I just need to put it together!

I would say don't use a shim, it's much better the seatpost is supported all the way down into the seat tube.

Rob Atkin":1ut4e8al said:
I would say don't use a shim, it's much better the seatpost is supported all the way down into the seat tube.

My thoughts exactly. I was starting to lose hope and also the inspiration to build the Experience until I found the RF seatpost (just 2 weeks ago) and about a month ago the Tange Big Fork! Now I just have to find someone to custom fab me the cable stops!

:LOL: i picked up a spare RF XY seatpost of ebay just a week ago or so as well as a backup. prob the same seller as he had 4 of them. i might put it on the Cirrus, as I really like the look of them. ;)

RockiMtn":3h64on49 said:
:LOL: i picked up a spare RF XY seatpost of ebay just a week ago or so as well as a backup. prob the same seller as he had 4 of them. i might put it on the Cirrus, as I really like the look of them. ;)

Yeah I did too! Gonna put it together this weekend!

Back