1999 Sunn Urge Un size large revised price - offers accepted

One final bump and a price reduction to £450, before I start stripping down the bike. I'd rather sell the full bike if possible.

Kev

thanks for your interest overpowered mike, I'd rather see if i can sell it in the UK first.

thanks

kev

I've not got round to stripping this yet and would rather sell as a full bike to saver being left with any parts. The cheapest delivery to France I could find was around the £100 mark.

Revised price to £400 collected, I'm also open to sensible offers, so if you're interested let me know.

Kev

Have you tried parcelsplease, interparcel, parcels2go etc.? I've posted frames to France very cheaply and easily with them, but could be different for a bigger and heavier complete bike.

It would be interesting to know, even if I'm pretty broke at the mo..

Might find some inner resources though, tu buy maybe such a nice bike...

I will look at the other carriers you have suggested later today to see if they give better pricing

I've checked all the courier services recommended and the only price that came out was over £300 from parcels please. I'm happy to send to someone in the UK if you are happy for them to recieve it and they either bring it over to you or if you are coming to the UK for you to collect from them or me if you are in the North West.

I'm still open to offers for anyone that is interested.

Kev

Hello again and thanks for your time.
Usually I get stuff from the UK via parcel force, I think the part should be done if you split the whole bike between two parcels.
How bad is that?

Latest posts

Back