Vintage 3TTT stem Colnago Panto NOS new old stock

Rolling Thunder":1a6xmist said:
You know you share a common ancestry right?! This family war has to end!!!

The problem is they won't discuss their agressive issues and their childish need for imperial domination of the sector......their inferiority complex propels them to greater acts of violence and illogical behaviour that prevents the 'family war' being ended.....they have publicly renounced their 'Vulcan' side and it will be hard though not impossible to end the war.....It will take some sort of threat to the Romulans to push them back to their Vulcan roots.

:shock:

This is way over my head, the last thing I heard of The Enterprise was that Tribbles had invaded the ship and Lieutenant Uhura had got a nasty rash.

Bugloss Out!

Ah Sawston_Vulcan, you have lost the inability to see the unforeseen...because you are dominated by your logical side.

The Romulan hatred of Vulcans masks a deep rejection and inferiority complex as a result of the Vulcan domination of events. You Vulcans have taken the middle ground by forming an alliance with the Federation, and allowing Spock to become a major player in it.

In so doing, you have portrayed the Romulans as the external threat to peace, when in fact all they want is....a hug!

Rolling Thunder":3kszkvas said:
Ah Sawston_Vulcan, you have lost the inability to see the unforeseen...because you are dominated by your logical side.

The Romulan hatred of Vulcans masks a deep rejection and inferiority complex as a result of the Vulcan domination of events. You Vulcans have taken the middle ground by forming an alliance with the Federation, and allowing Spock to become a major player in it.

In so doing, you have portrayed the Romulans as the external threat to peace, when in fact all they want is....a hug!

You are quite correct about being uber logical....the unexpected catches you out.....but the Romulans have a lot in common with those crazy right wing tea bag Republicans from the past ie 21st century.....i think they are beyond the 'hug stage'.....but the olive branch must remain and after the events with the Dominion shows even the Tal Shiar can act in the best interests of the quadrant rather than their own sectarian/imperial needs...so perhaps there is hope at reconciliiation with them....but i must confess...my wife is Romulan.....She resents my logic and i don't always appreciate her shoot first mentality....but sometimes...sometimes....a hug works!

If w don't watch it, the Klingons (moderators) will end our thread! You know what those Klingons are like, with their big heads and aggressive ways! It's always a matter of honour!

Rolling Thunder":1640xc4w said:
If w don't watch it, the Klingons (moderators) will end our thread! You know what those Klingons are like, with their big heads and aggressive ways! It's always a matter of honour!

Well lets hope they are drunk on BloodWine and full on gagh and heart of targ to give them courage.....or rokeg blood pie...and hope they sleep it off!

End of the day blind obedience to honour is as dangerous as relying on logic to predict one's opponents behaviour.....that why we Vulcan's..or at least some of us with a human parent [my father]....can see the benefit of being occasionally illogical....confuses your opponent no end!

Either way....live long and prosper.

Back