SandG Araya Muddy Fox BigFoot 2

sorry i never can get the ebay links to work
it's Item number 181019295392

edit: got it working now -thanks rustygold

$T2eC16NHJHwE9n8ig-8DBQmVMSgmU!~~60_58.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Muddy-Fox...1019295392?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item2a25973ea0

I was just about to post this one myself. What a little belter! I would loooooooove to own this. The price isn't too bad either....If santa is out there listening ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i want to get it for my son for xmas..
except i wouldn't let him ride it so it's probably a bit cruel!

mrgumby":1s0zlzwk said:

Akin to buying the wife that Park Tools set you've been eye'ing up eh? :LOL:.

If you do end up with it, please post clearer pictures. I bike of this rarity and beautiful needs to be photographically documented.

RustyGold":1fqu97tg said:
mrgumby":1fqu97tg said:

Akin to buying the wife that Park Tools set you've been eye'ing up eh? :LOL:.

If you do end up with it, please post clearer pictures. I bike of this rarity and beautiful needs to be photographically documented.

Have a look in my sign below at the pinkbike link for the one I had, very very nice bike and the one I wish I didn’t sell but I now have the 26" wheel version :cool:

MADB":2no3sxy5 said:
Have a look in my sign below at the pinkbike link for the one I had, very very nice bike and the one I wish I didn’t sell but I now have the 26" wheel version :cool:

MADB, I enjoyed a cup of coffee just staring *read: drooling* at your example and reading your restoration thread. A fine, fine job you did, good sir. How did it ride? Did you rid yourself of it in order to obtain it's larger-wheeled counterpart? :)

It's the same bike you sold to john wyatt!!!!!

he lives in roslin near edinburgh... check out his post thread:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/search ... john+wyatt

"I live near Edinburgh"

it must be the same guy.. he offered it for sale a month ago here on the wanted forum..

to be honest i thought it was yours when i first saw it, i recognise that ultrashine finish anywhere!!

fair play to him, nice bike, I just wish i had the 200 dollarios

RustyGold":219y4cna said:
MADB":219y4cna said:

MADB, I enjoyed a cup of coffee just staring *read: drooling* at your example and reading your restoration thread. A fine, fine job you did, good sir. How did it ride? Did you rid yourself of it in order to obtain it's larger-wheeled counterpart? :)

I was nice to ride if a bit odd, sort of the polar opposite to a 29er. The frame is a standard type 17" frame and the wheel base i think was normal as well it just had small wheels, over sized BMX is a good way of looking at it I did get rid to find the 26" wheel version but it has taken a lot longer than I thought it would, these are getting very hard to fined and the Big-foot I had ( I think its the same bike on ebay) had hardly been used, just stored for many years.

If it is the same bike it was originally bought from the bike shop in Bingley just down the road from me, it stayed in Keighley ( 5 miles away) all it life until I posted it up to Scotland ( how could I had done that you may ask)

I hope it ends up in a good home and that I can keep track of it, fingers crossed it will be in my home again one day.

Brian

Back