Newmillerdam 10th NOV 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw SLM on Sunday at the jumble and he mentioned this to me. Weather permitting I would like to be there. It's only 10 mins from home across country to the meeting place so I can ride out. Route probably goes over a lot of my old training ground so should be familiar to me.

it will be great to have you mate. didn't get chance to speak to you at the melton jumble(too busy haggling) ;)

saturday it is then riders.

roll call so far.

slmracing
marc two tone
Trebz

hoping to attend...

kenaltobelli
old ned
fluffychicken

don't be shy. it's getting cold and it may be soft in places but, one of the easiest rides on the calendar absorbing various interesting features
;)

marc two tone":2fswqto9 said:
one of the easiest rides on the calendar :

Oh goody, that'll do nicely thank you.

Now, where did I put my mountain bike........................... :?

I've realised chaps that I won't be able to make it after all, as I'd convinced myself that it was on the 3rd Nov [Today] and not the 10th- when I am across t'pennines for the day. And yes I did get all the way to Sandal this morning before I bothered to look at the details properly :oops:
I can only think I was confusing the date with the Sheffield bike jumble which I was determined to avoid as it is a dangerous place and I spent far to much last year...
Be seeing you!

Any more votes for Sunday yet , I'm monitoring the situation whilst enjoying the evil woods in Arran (off piste in Dalby is tame in comparison).
Matthew

marc two tone":npk50g3p said:
it will be great to have you mate. didn't get chance to speak to you at the melton jumble(too busy haggling) ;)

roll call so far.

slmracing
marc two tone
fluffychicken
rich aitch
Trebz

hoping to attend...

kenaltobelli
old ned

don't be shy. it's getting cold and it may be soft in places but, one of the easiest rides on the calendar absorbing various interesting features
;)

Put me down on the 'hoping to', it depends if I can get the car for the day or not.

FluffyChicken":2d83kx04 said:
marc two tone":2d83kx04 said:

roll call so far.

slmracing
marc two tone
fluffychicken
rich aitch
Trebz

hoping to attend...

kenaltobelli
old ned

;)

Put me down on the 'hoping to', it depends if I can get the car for the day or not.

duly edited.

may very well have to do a sunday ride to get us riding with as many bodies as possible. i will consult with the board and post final decision monday pm -ish ;)

right, circumstances at this end mean the ride will take place on saturday after all.

i know some won't be able to make that day but, there will be another chance to join in next year, probably.

cheers. :cool:

Rich Aitch":224vufx7 said:
I've realised chaps that I won't be able to make it after all, as I'd convinced myself that it was on the 3rd Nov [Today] and not the 10th- when I am across t'pennines for the day. And yes I did get all the way to Sandal this morning before I bothered to look at the details properly :oops:
I can only think I was confusing the date with the Sheffield bike jumble which I was determined to avoid as it is a dangerous place and I spent far to much last year...
Be seeing you!

Whoops, that's a shame Ritch, it is easy to get the dates wrong, I have done it myself

So come on is there any one browsing this forum thinking about coming along to a for ride, you are more than welcome and the new miller dam ride is easy going, it's a great way to get into the spirit of Retro bike

:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back