Xbox 360 corner...

Crazy indeed :evil: , am quitting next time he's on our team :LOL:

Will be on later, got a mate down who can't get xbox live at his place and he fancies trying it out................................don't be gentle with him :LOL:

As the new maps now seem to be incorparated into the main online menu (no double points as well now :evil: ) does this now mean that everyone has access to the new maps and we have shelled out for nothing more than playing them a few days earlier?
If this is the case what a rip-off :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I don't think so, just that people that haven't payed can't play us.
They will just get the message "the game you are trying to enter has downloadable content" so go and down load it you pikey :LOL:

Thats alright then heathy :) just that was on headquarters earlier on pipeline and when finished it went onto broadcast with all the same players. (if you know what i mean)

Also makes it even harder now to make it to your favourite map.

Ok after all my console bashing, I went into town today and theyve opened a new Game store...I impulse purchased £389 worth of Xbox360 elite with a side order of R6V2 PGR something or other and GTA4. I went for it on the 6mnths interest free, however since the stores only been open 5 days they didnt know how to set up the finance.

So im to go back tomorrow when the managers in....which sort of gives me a 24 hour cool off period and defeats the point of impulse purchasing.

Back