1992 Saracen Kili Pro - finally finished – page 3

drystonepaul":3v0wvovk said:
Good work. The 'Off Road Competition' decal looks a little too large though.

Oh I dunno...

...compared to the first pic at the top of the page the dimensions look pretty much the same?

drystonepaul":6zhdlz1x said:

Thanks.

I took the sizing from what was left of the original cap height so it should be pretty accurate. Might be a little bit bigger - I'll have to check the brochure PDF to compare.

We_are_Stevo":eo6migi9 said:
drystonepaul":eo6migi9 said:

Oh I dunno...

...compared to the first pic at the top of the page the dimensions look pretty much the same?

I am pretty anal about these things....like most of us are no doubt....and being a graphic designer I hope it's very close.

sylus":33tq65s2 said:
black and silver lx would complement this

I think it would too but I'm going for spec build, so it will be full DX with Ritchey bits and Magura Hydrostops - hopefully ;)

A very good job G. I like the finish of the frame very much subtle and sexy.

Good work with the headset too. Its going to look cool, especially given the O/E spec.

Top job.... :cool:

chrisv40":1fvpnc5c said:
Looking forward to this build, I would really like one of these myself.

Likewise. I always wanted an e-stay Saracen BITD, of course I ended up with something tragically different :LOL:.

Looking forward to seeing it built up.

sinnerman":zj3dp15e said:
A very good job G. I like the finish of the frame very much subtle and sexy.

Good work with the headset too. Its going to look cool, especially given the O/E spec.

Top job.... :cool:

Thanks mate. Appreciate the comments.

I was looking forward to getting on and doing a couple of small bits on it tonight but work has got in the way :x

Wheels are being built Thursday but Hopefully I'll be able to do something tomorrow.

Hi, I am trying to put an estay together.may I ask what the a-c length of the forks is?

Many thanks,

Dave

Latest posts

Back