Rocky Mountain Experience

Retro_Roy

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
merry christmas all
here's another project for 2012 that i picked up in the past couple weeks. it's a rocky mountain experience. some say slightly harder to aquire than a cirrus. i have no idea when i'll be getting around to this one. the list grows longer!!!! :oops:
roy

Attachments

• RM Experience 003.JPG
    RM Experience 003.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,187
  • RM Experience 002.JPG
    RM Experience 002.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,187
  • RM Experience 001.JPG
    RM Experience 001.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,187
ughh… been on the hunt for one for the longest time, and now there's three ppl with one here on RB in the last few months. dunno if/when i'll be getting mine. :(

have to say congrats to you even though my hearts not in it. :p :LOL:

RockiMtn":385n0544 said:
ughh… been on the hunt for one for the longest time, and now there's three ppl with one here on RB in the last few months. dunno if/when i'll be getting mine. :(

I think this'd be a bit big for you anyway mate, yes?

Looks like 19/20" or so.

If you want new graphics for it contact Gil on here - we worked together to get the ones he had exactly the same as the original ones that were still on my frame (but faded).

08f6f07e.jpg

nice as roy

do you live in some sort DRwho'ish e-stay portal or summat
that containers not you tardis is it ?

Rob Atkin":1997vq2u said:
RockiMtn":1997vq2u said:

I think this'd be a bit big for you anyway mate, yes?

Looks like 19/20" or so.

If you want new graphics for it contact Gil on here - we worked together to get the ones he had exactly the same as the original ones that were still on my frame (but faded).

08f6f07e.jpg

yes, too big. i'm just jealous. :oops: :cry:

hi
no DR. Who portal. lol just a run of good luck on craigslist and made a few good local contacts. :p
this frame is 18" from centre bottom bracket to centre top tube. i may be contacting gil for decals. but i do have a local contact for rocky decals i will try first. don't think has complete set though. might get everything but the `experience' ones.
no idea how i'm going to build this one up at all. have to sort out a fork first. but it will be rigid. getting a bit tired of frame only projects. :roll:
roy

That's a 19.5" frame then I reckon. Mine's a 17.5, much to the annoyance of RockiMtn. ;-)

(btw it's his next....)

hi CB
good to hear it's on it's way.
looking at the old pictures i posted i see it did have a seat post in it.
been trying to track that down. no luck so far.
will let you know when i do.
roy

Back