trxrincon - Feedback thread

top sale. I bought a gt lts2000 which rob had described as ropey at best. it wasn't, the bike is way better than he described I just think his standards are way higher than mine lol! he showed me pictures and described it in detail over the phone. I arranged a courier to collect as he lives in the middle of nowhere and he managed to get a box and package it up with everything protected to the best of his ability and to his inconvenience i would imagine as the nearest place for him to get a bike box would be a 50 mile round trip but he did so with no complaints. I sent the money via paypal with no worries and got what I wanted.
im looking forward to building and shredding on my gt and full credit to rob who has made this happen.
if you want to buy what he has for sale then worry no,t he is sound cheers rob and get riding that sts :p

Bought some Azonic Risers from Rob to polish - posted at first opportunity received with thanks, all good.

:cool:

Positive feedback :D

Bought an xt rear wheel. Very happy with transaction, good communication and timely delivery. Thanks again :)

Recently bought a stem from me; paid fast and let me know that it arrived safely. AND.....left me nice feedback :D Much appreciated, thanks. :cool:

Bought some NOS brake mounts for RC36, arrived quickly and as described. Many thanks my friend, hope to do business again :D

Back