BOTM Nov 2012. Entries open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I thought I would enter my Rocky Mountain Hammer, it's a 1993 and I have owned it from new. I recently restored it and you can see the build thread here:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=195580&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I have tried to keep it to the same spec as when I raced it in the mid 90's, the only major change are the VP Pedals. These replace the original ONZA HO's because I run SPD's now and the VP's are cleat compatible.

Looking at the bikes entered already, I don't have a hope of winning! ;-) but I may as well enter it some time. :)

Good luck everyone.

Simon.

Attachments

• _mg_5416_190.jpg
    _mg_5416_190.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 1,843
  • _mg_5422_125.jpg
    _mg_5422_125.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 1,843
Interstingly, the that Pinnacle is a Klien I dont actually dislike....
Great history with you as well..... lovely

G

nausea":1jrtc1ki said:
.. but here's my trusty Pinnacle being added into the mix...
The combination of Accu Trax and KLEIN is nice ;) I think a black seatpost could do well.

Feeling lazy so here is the Quinn fresh from the 'British Special' BotM

harry_quinn_120.jpg

Quinn

That quinn is one of the loveliest bikes :cool:
Everytime I see it I want to remind you that its too small for you, Big Cheese, and you should sell it to me ;)

Jamie
(dreaming again)

nausea":30i7rvz2 said:
Well, I'm not expecting to challenge a Nightstorm Adroit or a Ti Fat for the top spot - (both of which look incredible btw) but here's my trusty Pinnacle being added into the mix...

kpin_1.jpg

kpin_2.jpg

Something a little different from your usual Kleins I hope - and I've owned this from new for 20 years - we've clocked up 1000's of miles all over the UK together :D

Excellent, a stripped Klein without a naff respray! Good honest bike.

Great example of how Klein seat tubes get cracked too. ;)

No contest so far for my vote - the Stumpjumper. I would pay good money for that, certainly more than for any of the others!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back