justKev's (formely MadCowKev) feedback

Well hes at it again, payment sent 19th January, crap coms, eventually he says they were sent, I dont believe him.

Im pissed off :x

I have received my crankset from JustKev

OK, 2 month for shipping it, :roll:
But, I'm so happy today that I forgotten the loooooong time I was waiting them, looking in the postbox days after days…
;)

Wish I'd read this feedback thread before I dealt with Kev... (Kevin Miller or justkevis@gmail.com)

He contacted me by pm on August 5th offering to sell me a set of Porc tyres because I'd posted on another thread about these tyres.

We did a deal the same day and I paid him in full by Paypal gift.

Got a couple of months of excuses as to why the Porcs had never been sent, now my emails to him just get ignored :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Whatever you do, don't do any deals with Kev... :x :x :x :x :x

If only I'd done my research on this guy! You'd think that someone who's been allowed to hang out on this forum for so long would be a good guy, but sadly not. He posted an advert for some bits for sale, and I took interest in a Titanium stem he was selling. He said he'd like bank transfer for the money, and he'd post it out before the end of the week - that was the 14th June. After a week, I got in touch to ask about why I hadn't received the stem, and he said he'd been really busy and would sort it. A week or so went by, so I asked again with a firmer tone to my message - no apology, just that he'd get it to me within a couple of days. He's now stopped replying to texts or pm's, taken my money, and never posted the stem.

EDIT: after quite a bit of chasing Kev did come back to me and honour a full refund. I can't fault him for his offer of a refund, but the journey getting there was long and painful. I think he needs to understand the expectation from buyers when purchasing through here really; you pay, you send ASAP, and then everyone is happy!

Re:

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party! (About as late as my bike builds go :oops: )

Just to add to this Kevs Ebay username is mck-74. I've had 2 bad buying experiences with him, 1 on here and 1 on Ebay. Not the sort of service you'd expect from a former long term user and former mtb celebrity! Keep an eye out for him as he's still trading on there.

Back