abominable little bike (FRO inside) - C26 evolution

Silverfish":36iduqfs said:
You got a FTW stem?
I've got a quill ATAC stem with the answer handlebar in the same neon cold. But if you got a FTW stem for sale, you can contact me :LOL:
Silverfish":36iduqfs said:
One quickie, you sure those Bullseye cranks are the MTB axle length (not the BMX length) - the axle looks a little short, though it might just be the pics?
I admit that I don't know. The crankset got a MTB spider with the granny ring hole, but I still have not tried if the spindle is long enough…

24pouces":3w06byrg said:
I've got a quill ATAC stem with the answer handlebar in the same neon cold. But if you got a FTW stem for sale, you can contact me :LOL:
I think I have a couple FTW stems spare. PM me for details, but they aren't cheap. One is a super rare short FTW stem that might be just perfect for this build :D

Silverfish":3w06byrg said:
One quickie, you sure those Bullseye cranks are the MTB axle length (not the BMX length) - the axle looks a little short, though it might just be the pics?
24pouces":3w06byrg said:
I admit that I don't know. The crankset got a MTB spider with the granny ring hole, but I still have not tried if the spindle is long enough…

Worth checking the axle length - I made the same mistake and now have a pair of minty Bullseye cranks - for a BMX :oops:

Great work so far Pierre. Love the adaptations and modifications you've done.
Another perfect little bike in the making...

F.R.O.":2y0ilut4 said:
do not worry, the work deserves it .....
surprising :shock: :D
I do not worry now, because I'm dead and… I'm in paradise :D

24pouces":23hudy29 said:
F.R.O.":23hudy29 said:
do not worry, the work deserves it .....
surprising :shock: :D
I do not worry now, because I'm dead and… I'm in paradise :D
but this way you have to go to the end before you die :LOL: (........or you leaves it to me :cool: )

Back