White Kilauea, finished ( for now ) pics

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Spent most of this morning polishing the wheels for this took bloody ages :roll: there's something quite theraputic about cleaning frames though and I could happily do it all day :)

Although I was quite chuffed with the condition of this, there were lots of grey lines that looked like scratches that I didn't think would come off :? but its come up almost ( insert that word thats banned here ) ;) :LOL:

Just got to clean all the other bits now, better find the Autosol I guess :?

wh1.jpg

wh2.jpg

wh3.jpg

Looking good, there's something about white steel frames.......... a timeless elegance perhaps........they always look good :cool:

Looking lovely! (shakes fist in annoyance that said bike isn't in my living room) :D

Wow that looks great! Always wanted a Kona when I was a kid (Had a orange)

Have you got as many bike as are listed in your signature? :shock:

Cheers everyone :) with a bit of luck it will be out for its first ride on Saturday with pictures to follow ;)

Yes I do have all the bikes in my signature :oops: its this place, it does terrible things to you :shock: I joined here to sell a couple of bikes and haven't stopped buying them since :?

Run away while you've still got your sanity :LOL:

Lookin good

Very nice lookin bike you get there m8. Its amazingh what a bit of TLC can do.....it was a bit neglected in its previous life.

Take good care of it :)

Guy

Re: Lookin good

Guy":itlkq20f said:
Very nice lookin bike you get there m8. Its amazingh what a bit of TLC can do.....it was a bit neglected in its previous life.

Guy

You weren't that bad ;) must say I was really chuffed with the condition its in and the parts have come up really well to :) even the bottom bracket came out quite easily :shock:

Come back and have a look at finished pics on Saturday ;)

Re: Lookin good

Guy":2p3zuj6p said:
Guy
Actually, I felt at the time that it was a testament to how well you had kept it, and in particular what a nice original example it was, that it sold so well for you. I'm not at all surprised that it has come up looking so nice.

Back