Yeti Ultimate build start

Yetinut":1wbskvbh said:
Miles, I'd go with black, better contrast, the sillver might get lost.......plus you can sell me the unused silver for mine;)

Yes, black components will set it off.

Picked up the Bullseye hubs and cranks from Nevadasmith so I might get to finish the Ultimate before next year! It'll be 3 years this January since I started sourcing the parts!!

definitely black.

But you don't want to waste those black Bullseye cranks and wheels on this Ultimate build, they are much too early, it'll look amazing with black Shimano parts :D

And sell me the Bullseye's :LOL:

I bought the NOS black Bullseye hubs and used cranks from nevadasmith and they're top of the pops! But... is my Ultimate too late for them?? I think its number U167 or U1670, although they would have been around then and all this retro building can get a little OCD, which i'm probably guilty of!!!

miles0385":1z0t8wt7 said:
I bought the NOS black Bullseye hubs and used cranks from nevadasmith and they're top of the pops! But... is my Ultimate too late for them?? I think its number U167 or U1670, although they would have been around then and all this retro building can get a little OCD, which i'm probably guilty of!!!

IMHO i think they are cool.... :cool:

Back