My Trade . KLEIN Adroit MC2 Nightstorm is finally at home

jonrock":17ud88g1 said:
That's interesting. It must have a modified BB as M950 didn't come out until 97 and that frame is clearly an early 95. There was a company that sold BB that allowed you to use the normal BB shell and run M950 cranks on the special spindle.

I thought that people just got a thread tapped into the BB shell?

the adroit nightstorm frame is from 1994 . number 72 . painter jim .

Im pretty sure Jeff 'Nuke' was the only guy that painted the Nightstorms..

J

I've had a few messages exchanged with Nuke and he did mention that Jim was one of the painters used to experiment the Nightstorm jobs before Gary commissioned Nuke to do the rest of the Nightstorm job. Those commissioned by other guys beside Nuke are extremely rare.

-Jack

Couple of Updates . Such a nice Day to take some pics of my beauty

New Parts

- Control Tech Skewers
- Tune Seatpost
- Flite Titanium Kevlar
- XTR 950 Front Mech
- Suntour XC Grease Guard Pedals

Here we go

Special Thanks to my man JIM . You did a great job back in 1994

IMG_3748.jpg

botm2-2.jpg

botm1-2.jpg

IMG_3705.jpg

IMG_3707.jpg

IMG_3733.jpg

IMG_3755.jpg

IMG_3772.jpg

jonrock":183benm1 said:
Very nice...the Tune post matches well...

That Chainstay protector is original right?

J

thanks j , the protector is original .

looks straight like all the other ones i have seen. but i have never seen one of yours.

greets flo

Ever tried skinwall tires on this bike? Somehow i don't like silver rims with complete black tires, they look a bit shabby to me.
Not only on your bike, but i had Death Grips on my bike with silver rims and didn't like it either.....

Nice bike, by the way ;)

tigern":27mra5vk said:
Ever tried skinwall tires on this bike? Somehow i don't like silver rims with complete black tires, they look a bit shabby to me.
Not only on your bike, but i had Death Grips on my bike with silver rims and didn't like it either.....

Nice bike, by the way ;)

yeh mate , was thinking about the same idea since i saw james nichtstorm with skinwalls . maybe i do it later today , got a nice pair of onzas in stock

greets florian

Health restrictions allowing, ride it in some mud!

There are cars worth millions being raced, it is only a relatively cheap bicycle.

:)

Back