abominable little bike (FRO inside) - C26 evolution

Congrats Pierre!!
I hadn´t seen the post, but yes the pics! This will be the ultimate project, no doubt, really happy that you are the one building it ;)

trip":2cquikxd said:
Congrats Pierre!!
I hadn´t seen the post, but yes the pics! This will be the ultimate project, no doubt, really happy that you are the one building it ;)

Trip, you know that without you, this project couldn't exist ! :D ;)

Some other pictures…
First, the amazing work of Mojo ti. a very precise work with thinking about little details, like a specific aluminum ring for the bearing…

Another amazing job : Gil_M decals. (He's doing me a more little headtube yeti ! )
46712458384_7d34a138e4_c.jpg

I think its funny that the fax drag line through the "6" in C26 caused by a piece of shite printer has made it all the way to the repro decals.

You can thank me for that i guess

DSCN1477.jpg

ameybrook":2aqygl6v said:
I think its funny that the fax drag line through the "6" in C26 caused by a piece of shite printer has made it all the way to the repro decals.

You can thank me for that i guess

DSCN1477.jpg

;)
If I remember yours, it's Gil_M who made your decals :D

Is there a gel coat on the carbon tubes on the original C26 ?

I understand : on the picture you showed me, the decal should be printed on a clear/transparent surface and give the idea of a gel coat.
Gil_m's are cut in vinyl
;) ;)

Looking great. If you're running bullseye's on there and manitou 1's, you going for an Ameybrook style build? You got a FTW stem?

Great project though and it looks awesome in the small size.

One quickie, you sure those Bullseye cranks are the MTB axle length (not the BMX length) - the axle looks a little short, though it might just be the pics?

Back