Dutch & Belgium Bike & Parts Collection Assistance T

I'll throw my hat in to contribute to the pan-Benelux expansion!

You often see collection-only auctions here in Belgium. They'll typically either be at ridiculous Buy-it-Now or starting bid prices, or starting at a low price and hardly climbing from there. I guess ebay hasn't really taken off over here yet! My €200 Merckx Ti and €50 Record-hubbed wheelset to wear with it are clear testament to that, and also the €55 Peugeot PX-10-a-like, and ... anyway enough gloating ...

I can (and already have done) cover pretty much anywhere in Belgium, though Luxemburg and Limburg provinces are a bit of a stretch. Anywhere in Brabant, Namur, Hainault, or East Flanders is easy. West Flanders, Antwerp and Liege provinces are a bit more of a stretch, but do-able.

I have a Parcel Shop right next to the office and find that GLS offers reliable and cheap shipping to pretty much all of mainland Europe.

Cheers,
Gareth.

Hi Gareth,

That's great! But could you provide us with the webaddresses where we can search for retro parts/bikes? What's the best place to search in Belgium?

Cheers,
Bart

Oh brilliant,
Can I tap you lot up when I find something interesting on Marktplaats, as I speak no Dutch and people don't want to take paypal or ship stuff to Denmark.

bugloss":3awj85eu said:
Oh brilliant,
Can I tap you lot up when I find something interesting on Marktplaats, as I speak no Dutch and people don't want to take paypal or ship stuff to Denmark.

sure you can! is there something like that in Denmark too? ;)

Latest posts

Back