klein pulse 1995 factory gator linear fade paint

Tifishlips#1

Dirt Disciple
live in the states and im considering placing this bike up for sale internationally
its real with verifiable serial number and klein knowledgeable people
original chehalis washington factory hand made and hand painted pulse
this is a real pulse im the original owner the paint was special order gator linear fade :shock: :shock: :shock:

check out my gallery i have additional pics i'll post later

it is the only one if you are wondering if u see another it is an imposter

As you have already been informed on your other thread:

• If you are selling on here, put an advert in the FS section, WITH A FIRM PRICE.

• If you are advertising [and the advert is active - not, you are 'thinking' about it] on eBay - post a link.

• If you want valuations as to possible value of your amazing, unique, exclusive, executive wares - there's a thread for that:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29681

If you don't want to play by the rules laid down on this forum, maybe you should play elsewhere - lumberjacks-r-us.com maybe?

BB

thought i was in the right place to talk about ebay topics seems to be the section to do this right moderators?? if not let me know where i should go to discuss selling my pulse to someone outside the states

now i was told to move to the ebay section by sylus from the reto-bike talk area and i did

so i dont know who you are bb but you seem to be some sort of retrobike policeman stalking me so say what u gotta say and then be gone so i can talk to people who are interested in my conversation

moderators whats the deal im new here to this site

It's really very simple:

•01 - Is your bike for sale on eBay at present?

I can't see it listed so I'm guessing not. Therefore what is there to discuss about it in the eBay section of this website? The eBay section is here to post links to ACTIVE eBay listings.

•02 - Is your bike for sale?

If it is, decide on a price and list it in the classifieds section of this website. Don't place an advert asking for offers.

•03 - Are you spamming the website with silly claims in order to generate interest and a bidding war for your bike?

See 01 above...

BB the 'RB policeman'

bb you are not a moderator of this site i was told by another moderator from another site to come here ive read about this spot and im in the right spot

you want to talk about rules you called me a dick on the other post and constantly tried to degrade my conversation and my bike

what rules do you follow cuz ive read the rules now and being aggressive towards other members and verbally assulting them are not permitted here much less stalking me from one thread to another

i dont want to hear from u anymore bb ive heard all the smack that i should have to endure at this site from u

moderators i would request your directions to the right place to discuss my bike

Apologies, I thought your name was Richard.

If you want to discuss your bike, please use this thread here:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

You are correct, I am not a mod. Simply a long-standing member who respects the site.

If you want to join and discuss old bikes that's great, welcome. You have some nice bikes.

However, from evidence to date you appear to have posted purely to drum up interest in your bikes in order to sell them.

As above, if you want to sell them put a firm price on them please, or a link to your ebay advert.

If you want to discuss old bikes, use the link above in this post.

Anyway, welcome to RetroBike.

BB

all good

i havent decided to sell it yet and i dont want to sell it to anyone in the states becuse the americans have no respect for the klein brand since trek took them over and destroyed klein all kleins here are taboo almost now

it seems though i've definitely got some people who may want it internationally if i do decide i'll post it here in the proper site area

and let site members have first shot at any bikes i might let go in the future i'm too old to ride and race like i used to and i'm letting my herd go one at a time

Hi tif

If your reffering to me about pointing you in this direction I am not a mod

you were/are I suspect getting on a lot of peoples tits so i put that down to you being a newbie and not having read the forum rules(which are very few I may add)

But as boy burning points out perhaps you need to have a clearer direction so I hope i can offer some

If you want to sell a bike in here then you must know-ish the year because the site is split into two age parts when it comes to mountain bikes. This section is 1997 and older..a few groups down is the 98 ----> onwards section

once you have decided what year choice your going to use then it goes like this

If your unsure of the value of the bike to sell in the for sale section there is a section that gives best guestimate ..this will be more accurate if you post some pictures otherwise it's unlikely to be accurate and may not get any replies ... this is the upto 97 link http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... start=3825

and this is the 98 onwards link http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... &start=225

now..once you have a price in mind you can list it in the sale section either for upto 97 or 98 onwards but it must have a price in the advert

clear so far?

The only time you need to start a thread in the ebay section is to actually put up a link for a sale in ebay/gumtree/craigs list etc for a bike that is actually for sale

as to your fellow americans not not having respect for the klein brand..well some do and some don't but that is the same in most countries

the truth is that upto about 95 I think but I will be corrected..klein was klein...then the transition period was around 95-97? they still are largely viewed as klein but after 97 the trekleins drop in value massively just because they are not the collectors preffered choice..trekleins are still nice bikes just not as collectable

now..all that said and done I think I and others have shown much patience

Personally i think your a troll and should be banned :LOL: but working on the basis that every country has it's special people i hope the information on sales can be helpfull too you

tool i'm a "tool" in the states we say tool not troll

i'll definitely go to the recommended site (when im ready now) to talk about my bike(s) that i will sell in the future (this does include the toxic tuna bb) may even post in these classifieds first

thanks for your help sylus i went to the forums i thought i needed to. im used to people talking smack about my bike and i figured i was in another situation where my back was against the wall again

im not that bad bros im just a dude thats gotta constantly defend my pulse because of the stigmatism associated with this model and trek here in the states

this is nicest riding bike ive ever owned and it sucks i cant ride it like i used to id like to see it go to someone who will appreciate it

The pulse is a good bike from what I've heard (never ridden one), basically an Attitude without the integrated headset/fork/mc bar/stem.

With that said they just don't sell for the kind of money that Attitudes or Adroits do. Not even with a cool paint job like yours.

I'd say put it on ebay with international shipping an as option, start it at $100 and let it ride. That'll tell you what the world is willing to pay.

Back