And today I did......

zigzag":3qpllpw3 said:
Oooh, I feel another road ride coming on... It's not the most exciting, no big hills (unless you go through Bo'ness), but definitely plenty of cake options and a few nice wee villages to trundle through.

Cake options! :shock:

No hills! :shock:

Sounds like my kind of ride. :LOL:

I'd be up for that, its about the same as my occasional road circuit but its got less cake and more hills so the 2 bridges sounds better :D

Changed plans today.

Freddie, Loch Etive & Glen Etive late this afternoon (actually twas almost dark) from The Road of Splendour

P1020418.jpg

t'was cold

:twisted:

Mr Panda":qk6qhk21 said:
Changed plans today.

Freddie, Loch Etive & Glen Etive late this afternoon (actually twas almost dark) from The Road of Splendour

t'was cold

:twisted:

You have added insulation though ;) :LOL:

Looking pretty spectacular down your neck of the woods MrP.The pro photographers will be hanging about the glens with that kind of scenery on show :cool:
i said nothing about asking them for tips

Today I got my Raleigh Criterium frame and its really lightweight which surprises me. This is because although I like Raleighs i still suffer from the illusion that they're heavy so pleasantly surprised indeed. Its scruffy though, all the decals are coming off and one dropouts been rewelded at some point but looks strong enough and the non drive side BB cup seams seized at the mo but at 20 quid its a bargain. Hopefully get it roadworthy soon then get some road miles in :D

Back