And today I did......

Whats the old saying 'measure once, order twice' :oops: I'd ordered some speaker cable and tighterse that I am ran short of about a metre and a half. Home cinema surround sound now plumbed in with a join in the left rear speaker run. Anyway glad its in :D sounding awesome! Put on the new(ish) Star Trek film and its brilliant, movie nights here we come.

kaiser":mot99k6f said:
Whats the old saying 'measure once, order twice' :oops: I'd ordered some speaker cable and tighterse that I am ran short of about a metre and a half. Home cinema surround sound now plumbed in with a join in the left rear speaker run. Anyway glad its in :D sounding awesome! Put on the new(ish) Star Trek film and its brilliant, movie nights here we come.

Bit of bummer :LOL:

A good av setup`s just the ticket for the long dark nights.....

Having a bit of a mare with my winter of entertainment
1. A HD containing several box sets, now won`t read
2. Sky+ box with a stash of classics and best tour, giro & vuelta stages to motivate me on the turbo trainer is now fecked

Might as well read a book

Went up the coast on the road bike today clocked up 35 miles, bloody cold when I left (stuck a pair of motorbike gloves in the saddle bag) now Im home its braw. Saw a Buzzard standing on something dead at the side of the road and get this a Crow standing next to it about a foot apart. Then as I was coming back through Elie I nearly ran over a cat as I was fiddling with the bike computer at the time. And finally I had a wee "Off" at 5mph bumping up a 20mm kerb at a angle, mud on the tyres and a damp kerb, leaver, bar tape, and my dignity all damaged, Carradice unmarked. :oops:

Was out myself Rob, did the two bridges. Also had an ornithological encounter with a hawk that exploded up and away from a bush just as I was going by. Very cool, but fair pooped myself. Didn't fall off, but that was only because I minced around every corner that had even the slightest hint of wet leaf. Braw day, even managed to draft a tractor for a few miles, lazy bastard that I am :)

Oooh, I feel another road ride coming on... It's not the most exciting, no big hills (unless you go through Bo'ness), but definitely plenty of cake options and a few nice wee villages to trundle through.

Back