Retrobike Autumn meet - Saturday 4th Nov 10:30 am Cannock

:) fortunately it didnt go pop! Ive had it for 4 years and with the sunshine (and fuel costs) fancied a change... sold it and bought a mint Mk1 MX5 in white its not as fast as the Skyline... and boys dont turn round and point... but girls love it!! :D

How about Bristol? I could take you on a tour of the Stealth Networkâ„¢ in Leigh Wood. Goodness knows how it got there.:LOL:
Ooh! Ooh! Also there's MONSTER lush pubbage!

mattpayne":rk3i6m5i said:
:) fortunately it didnt go pop! Ive had it for 4 years and with the sunshine (and fuel costs) fancied a change... sold it and bought a mint Mk1 MX5 in white its not as fast as the Skyline... and boys dont turn round and point... but girls love it!! :D

Whatever happened to the sunshine.......? :cry: sniff...

Llandegla

Llandegla, its north wales but its close enough to mortoways to make it fairly quick to get to off the M6. Its kinda near Wrexham.

Wales is about 4hrs on a clear run, i've been round some of it. Never ridden in the Peaks though.........

Theres some great stuff in the peaks.
Lots of it can be pretty rocky/rubbly on the downhills. Quite normal for me to get big stones ding tubes/cranks/rims etc. Maybe not ideal for showpiece machines with cantis.

Somewhere like Cannock and equally central would be good.

Although I'm sure the Yo would cope with a trip round the peaks / cyb / wherever don't really fancy having boulder tw*tting off the downtube as gump points out.

Bring your retro rig or whatever. Bear it mind it's as much about the meet as the ride though. As it were.

Has a decision been made on which weekend we are talking about ? as that is the all important factor when it comes to brokering it with the wife as god forbid it clashes with yet another bl**dy wedding ..

Date wise, dunno. Open to suggestions.

How does the first weekend in October sound? On the sunday?

Fannying around in the car park and mechanicals within the first 20 minutes and general unfitness will be tolerated and positively welcomed :D

Back