Recommend me a rise bar please!!!

theredchili":10dgl045 said:
I have some Rental Fatbars, love them ,780mm too :oops:

Good man. Glad I'm not the only one running mega wide bars. I have Answer Pro Taper 780 DH bars uncut and love them. There's not that much stuff round here or around my usual haunts in the Peaks that I can't get between with them.

Mindmap3":1ckalhuy said:
theredchili":1ckalhuy said:
I have some Rental Fatbars, love them ,780mm too :oops:

Good man. Glad I'm not the only one running mega wide bars. I have Answer Pro Taper 780 DH bars uncut and love them. There's not that much stuff round here or around my usual haunts in the Peaks that I can't get between with them.

Well I live in the woods , you just have to lean in and flick between the trees! It's just a skill like most things , the more you do it the easier it getsc

ive got some FUNN ones in red and black that are very wide that im willing to sell

pm me if interested and will measure them

Cheers boys. Loads to think about here. I found that when pushing on with my retro X-lite XC risers I'm holding onto the ends! I'm super happy with the stem I've got so dont really want to change it hence keeping the bar size the same. How wide? I've no idea. I'll measure what I've got and I think I'm only looking for maybe a inch each end (that sounds... Well strange) :shock:

I doubt you'll get a mega wide bar in 25.4 diameter, due to additional stresses involved.

What bar are you running at the mo?

Back