klein pulse with gator paint on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
klein pulse gator paint

it certainly gets peoples attention doesn't it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

thinking about putting it up for sale internationally

im on the east coast usa and im the original owner so if u put another pulse up here that resembles this thing - you are an out and out imposter :twisted:

paint it black is sort of feminine for me. i prefer the song where it goes please to meet you, hope u guess my name
by the way, i can verify everything with serial numbers and know it all klein freaks which seem to be every where in the world

what is not every where in the world is a CUSTOM PAINTED FACTORY DIRECT HAND MADE KLEIN PULSE IN GATOR LINEAR FADE

klein pulse gator paint

i already have a white bike bro
its a 1991 ibis mojo hand job edition
sent it to sycip cycles where it was restored, and modified into a single speed frame with a custom sycip rigid fork
so its a sycip/mojo one of a kind
would you like to see it???
because i have already shown you 2 bikes that you have probably never seen before anyways

i am a collector, thats why im here

Na your ridiculous hyping up thread gets the attention...

Sure its a nice bike and you may get what your asking, but i'd say that is...um... slightly over priced

klein pulse gator paint

how many original pulses were made?

not pulse II, pro, race, etc these things dont matter because they are not the original they are shit i would compare them to the fervor model

out of those originals, how many had upgrade paints? those would certainly outweigh the stock colors

out of the upgraded paints how many were painted gator linear fade?

:cool: :cool: therefore the price reflects the product and certainly cannot lose its value through time can it?

i"ll take offers and if it sounds reasonable over the next few weeks i"ll place it for sale on ebay here in the states and open it up for international sale :D :D :D :D :D

it makes it more valuable to you, not necessarily anyone else. But hey you may get that much, I've been wrong before.
But either way all this should be in a for sale thread, not a look at my bike its for sale thread. A tthe verty least in the ebay section.

Tifishlips#1":3kxr56ml said:
because i have already shown you 2 bikes that you have probably never seen before anyways

i am a collector, thats why im here

Is that all you dick.

I could show you half a dozen bikes you'll have never seen before - and there's plenty more like me on here too...

Give yourself a hand, you're obviously very proud.

Get a grip - it's a f***in' Pulse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back