Rim tape x 2
Skewers x 2
Spoke key x 1
Nut wrench x 1
Instructions
Boxes
Receipt
Customs receipt

I wanted crossmax’s for the airborne but couldn’t find any cheap, gave up on Steve selling me his, imported these and then got a email off Steve … :LOL:

I am only selling them as I now have Steve’s old crossmax’s and I cant afford to have these sat here (with no bike to put them on) as ‘spares’, I was trying to hold onto them but needs must … :-(

I am sure you know, but these are very light and reported to be very robust :cool:

When I first got these, I wasn’t happy with Spinergys assembly of the nipples (the black ano was scuffed) and although it would touch up with permanent marker (not right on new wheels) I emailed Spinergy and moaned - they were very good and quickly sent me :

Full set of front spokes
Full set of drive side rear spokes
Full set of non drive side rear spokes
Front bearing covers
Full set of spoke nuts
Spare generic spinergy rim stickers

This nice little spares package will also be included :cool:

I am not after making any money on these, just getting my costs back - which is a huge saving on UK rrp ;-) :cool:

The UK rrp is £475 + four week lead time :shock: my price (with ‘spares’ !) is £335 (+ postage at cost) :D

Price is made up from £271.64 (to buy and get them over the pond) and £62.95 (customs and handling – tossers :LOL:)

As said above, sad to see them go but needs must :-(

Let me know if you need any more details, pics of the spares, weights etc :D

WD :D

Back