Updated For sale: Gran Compe, 105 mechs, simplex shifters.

Can you please post a few more brake lever photos (or even pm me) as I'm interested in them , cheers Ian

latman":1jwlb4tz said:
Can you please post a few more brake lever photos (or even pm me) as I'm interested in them , cheers Ian

Hi Ian

Sorry for the delay, I will get these to you ASAP. My girlfriend has my camera at the moment for a project she's working on.

IMG_4709.jpg

IMG_4708.jpg

IMG_4707.jpg

IMG_4706.jpg

IMG_4705.jpg

IMG_4704.jpg

What's still available here please? Things for sale in the first post seem to be sold in the thread :? frame/forks in particular...

elPedro666":2rg41pe4 said:
What's still available here please? Things for sale in the first post seem to be sold in the thread :? frame/forks in particular...

Sorry, I guess it isn't very clear. Everything in in the first post is for sale. There was lots more initially (including another purple Vitus frame) that has all sold. I just deleted all the sold stuff from the first thread.

So, to re-iterate, if you see it, you can have it.

Gotcha, cheers :)

Vitus is utterly gorgeous, I'm looking to put a road bike together for the first time since, um, I'd probably rather not think about how long ago! :LOL: So after years of mountain bikes I'm a bit unsure on sizing, could I ask how you measured 56 - c-c or c-t? Also might be very useful to know the top tube length and your height as the set up in the pics looks well balanced.

Thanks!

Back