Klein Attitude (Moonrise)

It's nice, but your seatpost is on the wrong way around...

Moby text and lines at front, Easton text at rear...

Details, details...

BB

I didn't have seen… you've got a first generation fork with the “shoulder" (not the unicrown, made during 1991). They are quite rare in this color scheme (I only know that in team americ, back fire or black…)

I didn't have seen… you've got a first generation fork with the “shoulder" (not the unicrown, made during 1991). They are quite rare in this color scheme (I only know that in team americ, back fire or black…)

24pouces":2q3qll23 said:

& the best the Dolomite!

Tc ;)

24pouces":2z3e4z2o said:

Wasn't this frame original and Jonrock painted a fork to work with the frame?

Formerly owned by Jez-4-many-bikes?

jzmoonrise.jpg

Tc":1qbubtoj said:
24pouces":1qbubtoj said:
I didn't have seen… you've got a first generation fork with the “shoulder" (not the unicrown, made during 1991). They are quite rare in this color scheme (I only know that in team america, back fire or black…)

& the best the Dolomite!

Tc ;)

"Team america" aka "dolomite" for germans aka "watermelon" ;)
(and yes, it's the best :LOL: )

Back